It is indeed very sad and illogical for someone to reject all the hadith of the glorious Prophet (peace be upon him). The movement of the devious sect that began promoting this idea only began around 100 to 200 years ago. These people are coming out and misquoting verses from the Qur'an and giving it a whole new meaning. It is as if every single Muslim from the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him) until they arose misunderstood Islam. That in itself is an insult because that would indicate that the Prophet (peace be upon him) was a huge failure in fulfilling his task. The Prophet (peace be upon him) warned us about people like these who would arise in the future...
Ahmad, Abu Dawood and al-Haakim reported with a saheeh isnaad from al-Miqdaam that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Soon there will be a time when a man will be reclining on his couch, narrating a hadeeth from me, and he will say, 'Between us and you is the Book of Allaah: what it says is halaal, we take as halaal, and what it says is haraam, we take as haraam.' But listen! Whatever the Messenger of Allaah forbids is like what Allaah forbids." (Al-Fath al-Kabeer, 3/438. Al-Tirmidhi reported it with different wording, and said that it is hasan saheeh. Sunan al-Tirmidhi bi Sharh Ibn al-'Arabi, al-Saawi edn., 10/132, cited here)
- Questions that the Quranites Have No Good Logical Responses To
- Counter Rebuttal to a Rebuttal To "Questions that the Quranites Have No Good Logical Responses To
- Refuting The Argument That The Only Duty Of The Messenger Is To Simply Deliver The Qur'an
- Refuting The Argument That The Quran Is Complete; Therefore We Don't Need Hadith
- Refuting The Argument From Hadith In Which The Prophet Says "Do Not Write Down Anything From Me Except Qur'an"
- Refuting The Argument That The Qur'an Was The Only Revelation That The Prophet Received From Allah
- Refuting The Argument That The Hadith Have Been Collected 200 Years After The Death Of The Prophet And Therefore Are Unreliable
- Refuting The Argument That Hadith Is The Cause Of The Division of Muslims Today
- Refuting The Argument Regarding Abu Hurayra Narrating Too Many Hadith
- Refuting The Argument That The Prophet Made Mistakes, Therefore We Cannot Rely on Hadith Since They Can Contain Mistakes As Well
- Refuting The Argument That The Qur'an Is Not Perfect If Hadith Is Needed To Understand It Properly
- Refuting The Argument That There Are "Absurd" Hadith